Help Desk Technician - DMAFB
- Job Title
- Help Desk Technician - DMAFB
- Job ID
- Tucson, AZ 85707
- Other Location
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide customer support and service to users on the domains.
- Input trouble tickets/work orders into ticket tracking software (i.e. Remedy or Jira).
- Resolve routine issues, escalate technical issues and track issues/tickets through completion.
- Perform routine account management functions by using active directory.
- Perform preventative maintenance to computer systems.
- Perform corrective maintenance as required to include initial trouble ticket inquiry.
- Configure desktop software, map printing devices, and troubleshoot web applications.
- Provide familiarization training on system hardware maintenance and interconnectivity to USAF personnel as needed.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Professional working environment in an office space on a military base.
- Interacts with on-base military, contractor and other personnel.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The Ventura Group, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or other non-merit factor.