Careers at Source2
Recruiter - Customer Service Representative
- Job Title
- Recruiter - Customer Service Representative
- Orlando, FL 32789
- Other Location
Recruiting - Candidate Service Representative
Are you looking to launch your career in the recruiting and HR industry? Are you flexible, organized, and a service-aligned individual? If you have strong interpersonal skills, are someone who thinks quickly on their feet, and have a drive for achieving results, then we have an opportunity for you!
As a member of our Candidate Service and Confirmations Team you will be supporting one of the nation’s largest truckload carriers. You will speak with newly hired drivers and assist them with orientation arrangements and support various administrative functions related to the recruiting and hiring process. You will also assist in connecting drivers with recruiters to clarify information for the job they’re accepting.
At Source2, we partner with our clients to provide a custom-tailored recruiting solution that fits their business. This is a phenomenal opportunity to grow your recruiting career alongside a team of A-players transforming recruiting for major U.S. employers.
This position pays $13.50 per hour.
We are hiring immediately and would like to have this position start Monday April 12th.
The shift of this position will be : Sunday-Thursday 11am-8pm
Your Responsibilities as a Confirmation Team Member:
- Make outbound and receive inbound calls to support newly hired drivers.
- Confirm attendance with qualified drivers for orientation.
- Coordinate and organize travel arrangements for drivers.
- Perform over-the-phone COVID pre-screenings with potential employees.
- Adhere to current orientation process and policies.
- Record timely and quality data into required systems.
- Ensure effective communication across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Highly motivated to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly team goals using effective time management skills.
What We Need From You (Our Requirements):
- Passion, aptitude, and interest in delivering an outstanding candidate service experience.
- Great telephone etiquette and take pride in crafting grammatically correct emails.
- Strong work ethic, positive outlook, and attention to detail.
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding personal productivity goals.
- Professional experience in recruiting, HR, and/or customer service a plus.
Why You Will Love Working for Us (The Benefits)
- Unrivaled and fun company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
- Safety and flexibility. All associates are currently permitted to work remotely following one week of on-site training. (Following CDC Guidelines)
- Grow your career. We pride ourselves in providing real-world recruiting experience to those new to the profession.
- Competitive compensation and full benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) retirement plans.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Prime location in Winter Park – we are conveniently located off of I-4 and next to a wide variety of premium restaurants and shopping.
Source2 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.