Careers at Source2
- Job Title
- Field Recruiter
- Winter Park, FL 32789
- Other Location
Source2 Flex Recruiter (Full-Time, Travel Required)
Do you love traveling? Does working on new projects every week interest you? Are you flexible, organized, reliable and a service-aligned individual? If you have strong interpersonal skills, are someone who thinks quickly on their feet, and have a drive for achieving results, then we have an opportunity for you!
As a Source2 Flex Recruiter you will be a key contributor working on multiple Source2 accounts while working with several different teams and Client Service Managers. We are looking for aptitude, interest, reliability and cultural fit more than extensive experience.
Source2 is one of Central Florida’s largest and most successful recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) firms. We partner with our clients to provide a custom-tailored recruiting solution that fits their business. This is a phenomenal opportunity to grow your recruiting career alongside a team of A-players transforming recruiting for major U.S. employers.
Your Responsibilities as a Flex Recruiter:
- Manage and host job fairs as often as weekly across the U.S. either in person or virtually.
- Travel as needed for in-person hiring events, with a quick turnaround time.
- Consistently and effectively maintain constant communication with all clients.
- Flexible to move quickly and efficiently between multiple clients.
- Schedule and Coordinate demos for hiring events with all stakeholders.
- Setup and manage kiosks (tablets or computers) to allow for online applications.
- Communicate progress and coordinate changes with clients and candidates.
- Manage candidates and workload through Source2’s and client’s applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Provide feedback to continuously improve Source2's recruiting and customer satisfaction strategy, processes and delivery.
- Support company and team initiatives.
- Achieve team and individual hiring volume and quality goals in a timely fashion.
- Achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
What We Need From You (Our Requirements):
- Proficient with technology. You are comfortable with laptops, iPads and iPhones. You are comfortable with email, apps, and social media
- Ability to travel as required, must be comfortable navigating different cities on your own.
- Reliable. You deliver on 100% of your commitments. You are punctual. You are there when people need you. You develop backup plans to proactively anticipate and account for the unexpected.
- Professional Communication Skills (Strong written and verbal)
- Excellent Client Facing Abilities. You get energy from being around people. You are polished, professional, and service-oriented. You have a strong desire to help others and build great relationships. You are honest, straightforward, and confident.
- Recruiting experience or a strong desire and aptitude to become a top-notch recruiter. You learn quickly and will independently do what it takes to obtain the knowledge and skills to become a world-class recruiter.
- Effectively multi-tasks. You love being busy and see competing priorities as a challenge. You stay calm under pressure and manage your workload effectively.
- Customer-focused, team-player. You naturally benchmark your own success based on the success of your customers and colleagues.
- Self-directed. You proactively research, educate and take action to achieve your full potential and deliver a great result.
Why You Will Love Working for Us (The Benefits)
- Company paid travel and per diem while traveling.
- Unrivaled and fun company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
- Competitive compensation and full benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) retirement plans available.
- Prime location in Winter Park – we are conveniently located off of I-4 and next to a wide variety of premium restaurants and shopping.
- Monday-Friday work week.
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.