- Job Title
- Fleet Technician
- Portland, ME
- Other Location
To apply, simply TEXT ONTARGET to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our hiring team today!
Is it time to elevate your career with a company dedicated to being the best in the industry; who values integrity, dedication, and hard work? If so, On Target wants you to join their ranks! We offer competitive pay, a generous benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
At On Target, we are a fast-growing company that provides a variety of utility services such as power line, telecommunications, metering and smart grid services throughout the Northeast. Relocation assistance is available.
Starting pay for this position is $30-$35/hr. DOE
Why You'll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits):
- 100% paid training – We're invested in you, starting on your first day
- High-quality company vehicle – All work-related expenses are paid. This means you won't be putting mileage on your personal vehicle for work. –
- Company laptop, phone, and equipment – Advanced technology you can count on.
- Daily pay – Access your pay when you need it most. Instantly transfer your earnings to your bank same day.
- Comprehensive insurance options – A variety of excellent insurance choices including medical, dental, vision, and life.
- 401(k) with company match – We will help you save for the long term with our competitive 401(k) employer match program.
- PTO and paid holidays – Even in your first year, so you can spend time with your loved ones.
- Post-dig season bonus – Front-line employees are the first to share in the company’s success.
- Tenure Boots Program – Provides a $200 voucher to buy a new pair of work boots on your first anniversary and every year after.
- Tech Health Desk – Dedicated representatives to get you what you need when you need it.
- Employee discounts & perks – Outstanding discounts at major retailers and service providers.
Your Responsibilities as a Fleet Technician:
- Responsible for maintaining company bucket trucks, digger derricks, pickups, trailers and other miscellaneous equipment
- Work closely with other technicians with limited amount of supervision.
What We Need From You (Our Requirements):
- Prior experience with light, medium/heavy trucks as well as welding & hydraulic experience
- A, D, E & T Maine State Inspection Licenses
- Class B CDL required with ability to obtain Class A within 6 months of date of hire
- A.S.E. Certification in heavy truck, air brake minimum
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Conscientious about work quality
- Have your own set of tools
- Willing to work outside in all-weather when needed
- Walk, bend and lift up to 75 pounds
- Reach & grab tools and equipment
- Stand in one place for long periods of time
- Occasionally willing to work outside of normally scheduled hours
- Aerial lift and/or freightliner experience a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer