Dexter is a world leader in developing and producing safe, reliable trailer components for the markets we serve – all thanks to our exceptional team of employees. We give you the chance to be part of a growing company dedicated to quality products and superior customer service. We give you the chance to make a difference.
- Job Title
- Electrician Technician
- Job ID
- Shawnee, OK 74801
- Other Location
Recent wage increases!!
Hiring Immediately! Production, Construction, Manufacturing, and General Laborer industry workers encouraged to apply today in Shawnee, OK
Are you someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where the workday flies by? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our Assemblers!
We currently have open opportunities for 1st Shift Electrical Technicians in our Shawnee facility. The starting pay for this position is $31.09 / hour.
Dexter is the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products, and related components. We proudly manufacture axles for the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, and manufactured housing markets. Our customers choose the Dexter brand for our commitment to high quality and on-time products. We currently employ over 2,800 people throughout 18 manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada.
Our Electrical Technicians contribute largely to our company’s success. In this position, you will be responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repair of electrical problems, installation of electrical equipment and controls, as well as reading and interpreting blueprints and/or schematics.
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
Dexter offers a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Must have the ability to read and understand electrical schematics and be capable of troubleshooting and diagnosing electrical problems.
- Must have knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Must have experience with controls PLC programmer
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to reprogram ladder logic and make effective use of software troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Must be able to demonstrate ability understand troubleshoot solid state devices
- Must have good attendance
- Must be able to read work instructions and other work documents provided in English
- Must be able to write production and quality information in English
- Must be able to understand verbal instructions provided in English
- Must be able to speak in basic English
Text "DEXTER" to 25000 to Apply!!
Dexter is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.