- Job Title
- System Analyst
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA
- Other Location
Vereco is seeking a Systems Analyst for their San Diego location. As the Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for monitoring systems including, but not limited to software programs and configurations, user access, and security to help improve the workflow and make recommendations to productivity.
If you're looking for:
- Performs network management tasks and interoperability assessments for interconnected servers, including OpenText RightFax and Canon uniFLOW.
- Implements security control measures to prevent unauthorized access to division resources.
- Completes configuration, troubleshooting, and coordination of fax-to-email and email-to-fax feature within the Canon uniFLOW system.
- Configures and troubleshoots applications access method for web and email for RightFax.
- Completes configuration, troubleshooting, and management of RightFax servers and uniFLOW servers.
- Acts as tier-two technical support for help desk staff.
- Uses prior hands-on experience to complete Patching and DR testing, common for RightFax and uniFLOW.
- Generates user creation, group account creation, and assignments for RightFax and uniFLOW.
- Performs Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory administration; including security, file and directory permissions, and adding/deleting users.
- Performs application administration and upgrades; including vendor supplied third-party and licensing.
- Ensures system optimization; including monitoring, troubleshooting and resolving performance issues as they relate to process, CPU, memory, I/O network, and web server.
- Processes approved user requests for access or items for your specific area.
- Facilitates the install and configuration of the server operating systems including, peripheral devices, networking protocols, and remote access.
- Performs day-to-day operations issue of Canon uniFLOW and RightFax expiration, password reset, and all other related transmission issues.
- Writes and executes scripts in support of system administration tasks for multiple integrated systems.
- Provides backup support to the IT Team as required.
- Ability to work occasionally outside of normal business hours and support 24/7 operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; or combined equivalent of education and work experience, including internships.
- 2+ years of experience with Active Directory.
- 2+ years of experience providing remote support using various tools and technology.
- 3+ years of experience with information systems.
- Ability to travel for work, including reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and clean driving record.
- Ability to work remotely and outside of normal business hours.
- Demonstrates an understanding of MFD multifunction faxing.
- Intermediate computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Technical background with print, copy, scan, fax devices and understanding of network infrastructure and software applications.
- Demonstrates the following competencies: excellent written and verbal communication skills, project management and prioritization skills, customer service skills, and people management and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently or collaborate as part of a team.
Various immunizations and/or medical testing may be required at the company's expense as a condition of employment for any positions that work on-site regularly in a hospital or medical setting