BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Program Control Analyst Internship
- Job Title
- Program Control Analyst Internship
- Requirement ID
- REMOTE, 22030
- Other Location
The Program Control Analyst (PCA) Intern aids with and facilitates the Contracts Department processes. The PCA monitors and reports costs and schedules for contracts within Intel Solutions. The PCA will participate in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. Under supervision, this role provides administrative support to the Contracts Department as needed.
Duties and responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support the Contracts Department with all aspects of contracts administration/compliance
- Electronic storage and organization of contract files
- Support Program Start-Up, maintenance, and Close-Out
- Assists with Performance analysis and pricing
- Assists with Time and Labor recording, reporting, and analysis
- Provides Subcontractor maintenance
- Supports Monthly Financial Close
- Supports Customer reporting
- Complete Capstone Project by the end of the internship
- Other duties as assigned
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Excel)
- Detail and process oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidential company information
- Currently enrolled in a business-related degree at an accredited university
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role is part-time and will be 100% remote.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to talk and hear as well as stand for extended periods and sit for extended periods.
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome's range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time-off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
1. Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
2. Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
3. Upload a Current Resume
4.Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (Including questionnaire, resume and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for the position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis or race, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, preform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case-basis.
- Required Skills