Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
- Job Title
- Scrum Master
- Job ID
- Reston, VA 20191
- Other Location
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in a variety of industries and sizes help us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits, and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.Requirements:
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
5-8 Years’ Experience
• Proven experience as Scrum Master/Kanba11 practitioner
• Proven experience transforming teams to Agile /Scrum from waterfall or other methodologies.
• Hands-on experience on Agile practices, Scrum process, Kanban, etc. as a Scrum Master
• Proven experience applying Agile approach to data warehousing/ data integration and business intelligence projects
• Good understanding of end to end life cycle of ETL projects
• Basic knowledge of SQL and Data Analysis
• Proven leadership experience in IT delivery, building and sustaining high-performing teams.
• Able to provide need-based coaching to team members to be agile and support agile delivery.
• Excellent communication and Partnership skills
• Recent Scrum Master, Scrum Coach, and Product Owner certifications -required
• Professional, Academy for Healthcare Management (PAHM®) or Fellow, Academy for Healthcare Management (FAHM) certifications –
Nice to Have
• Understanding of Healthcare business and data domain
• Prior experience managing Big Data projects
• Facilitate Sprint estimation, Sprint planning meetings to identify product backlog items to be worked in a sprint and to estimate the level of effort of development activities.
• Lead daily standup meetings, track progress by keeping the sprint backlog up-to-date and help to remove impediments
• Conduct an end-of-sprint review meeting where sprint products are demonstrated to stakeholders.
• Conduct Sprint grooming, provide progress reports including but not limited to meta scrum report/burn-up/burn-down charts/User Story Point updates, etc.
• Update Product Backlog Items to include new or revised requirements and backlog item
• Foster collaboration and communication between team members on technical issues, on process improvements, and in addressing and escalating project risks and issues.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.