Careers at RxSense
Our culture is more than a set of values, principles and promises. It’s the dynamic embodiment of who we are, where we’ve been and where we’re headed tomorrow.
Pharmacy Implementation Manager
- Job Title
- Pharmacy Implementation Manager
- Job ID
- Other Location
Pharmacy Implementation Manager
RxSense is a Boston-based health technology company offering powerful technology solutions built to make prescription drugs more affordable for all. We operate two business units – Enterprise Platform Solutions, which provides turnkey technology services to employers, health plans and others who wish to administer pharmacy benefits, and Direct to Consumer (DTC), which offers cash pay prescription benefits to people under the consumer brand SingleCare.
Incorporated in 2014, RxSense is one of the fastest growing companies in New England. We are privately held and proud to have been recognized by Fast Company as one of 2020’s Most Innovative Companies, and by Forbes as a 2020 Best Startup Employer. Our CEO and Founder, Rick Bates, was named the EY New England Entrepreneur of the Year award winner in 2018.
The Pharmacy Implementation Manager will have an excellent working knowledge of RxSense products and processes. The individual will be required to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions, and must be able to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form also dealing with several abstract and concrete variables. The Pharmacy Implementation Manager will be responsible for fostering a positive and productive work environment, with the ability to lead, build teams, and motivate agents.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
· Thorough understanding and proficient use of IT Implementation best practices and techniques in the Pharmacy Benefit industry.
· Proficient ability to own the success of the team with minimal supervision using sound judgment, while maintaining a professional and positive demeanor.
· Must be able to develop and maintain strong working relationships on a multi-level basis.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills - ability to communicate information & ideas clearly & concisely.
· Demonstrated expertise in planning, executing and delivering projects on time and on budget
· Excellent organizational & time management skills.
· Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced atmosphere.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Education &/ or Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in technology or business field and 7-10 years’ experience with large-scale project management.
· Experience with Waterfall and Agile approaches to software development and implementation.
· Experience with JIRA, Smartsheets, SalesForce & Microsoft Product Suite.
Remote position with limited travel (typically quarterly to a corporate location)