Senior IT Program Manager
- Job Title
- Senior IT Program Manager
- Job ID
- Merritt Island, FL 32953
- Other Location
Seeking fulltime onsite Program Manager to work at NASA Kennedy Space Center Complex overseeing IT Support Services (ITSS) contract. Providing the management and leadership necessary to execute and administer this large contract in compliance with Federal and state laws; and Federal and Agency regulations, requirements, standards, policies, and procedures.
Clearance Requirements: Able to obtain Public Trust
- 10+ years of experience in leading and managing IT projects/teams to deliver complex technical implementations, and systems integration challenges
- Working knowledge of project management principles and concepts. Strong experience with use of the Project Management Framework. PMP certification preferred.
- Strong business acumen and technical strengths specifically in the domains of infrastructure, software development, network and/or server architectures
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Proactive in communicating and responsive with customers, the Technical Monitors, CO, and COR.
· Ensures execution of administrative requirements such as badging, records management, property management, etc.
Education: Four-year degree in appropriate field
EEO Statement: The Ventura Group, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or other non-merit factor.