Dexter is a world leader in developing and producing safe, reliable trailer components for the markets we serve – all thanks to our exceptional team of employees. We give you the chance to be part of a growing company dedicated to quality products and superior customer service. We give you the chance to make a difference.
- Job Title
- Job ID
- El Reno, OK 73036
- Other Location
Recent wage increases!!
Hiring Immediately! Production, Construction, Manufacturing, and General Laborer industry workers encouraged to apply today in El Reno, OK
Are you someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where the workday flies by? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our Welders!
We currently have open opportunities for 2nd Shift Welders in our El Reno facility.
We are the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products, and related components. We proudly manufacture axles for the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, and manufactured housing markets. Our customers choose our brand for our commitment to high quality and on-time products. We currently employ over 2,800 people throughout 18 manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada.
Our Welders are responsible for the following:
- Weld and assemble axles and component parts
- Follow all procedures and shop floors to ensure a QUALITY product
- Inform their supervisor of any and all shortages and possible substitutions
- Follow schedules and ensuring that schedules are completed on time and correctly
- Inform the supervisor/group leader of any problems or quality defects
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Work within and promoting a TEAM atmosphere among co-workers
- Rework axles as needed
- Perform other tasks or duties as assigned
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
We offer a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Hand welding experience required
- Welders must be certified for the job he/she is performing or is within their training period to be certified according to the training procedures
- Must have MIG welding experience
- Welders must be safety conscious, detail-oriented and have the ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Must possess a good work ethic, be adaptable to a fast-paced work environment
- Must have the flexibility to work overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs.
- Must pass a weld test
Text "DEXTER" to 25000 to Apply!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.