- Job Title
- Systems Engineer
- Job ID
- Camarillo, CA
- Other Location
Systems Engineer Opportunity in Camarillo California!!
Title: Systems Engineer Software FMS
Clearance Requirement: Top Secret
Targeted Job Start Date ASAP
Detail Assignment : Fulltime Opportunity
Benefits: Medical/Dental/401K /PTO
Job Location Camarillo California
$110,000 to $120,000 USD
Job Description Software Systems Engineer FMS
Qualified candidate to serve as a Software Systems Engineer for a Department of Defense (DoD) program at Camarillo/Point Mugu CA. Opportunities for career advancement, excellent benefits and stability are some of the advantages of our well-established, employee-focused company.
- Oversees the development, test, installation, integration, operation, maintenance, and repair of software.
- Performs systems engineering duties in the planning and designing of new system software.
- Performs systems engineering duties in the maintenance and integration of legacy system software.
- Interfaces with stakeholders and support contractors to align legacy system software interfaces with new system software.
- Provides analysis of user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems.
- May analyze or recommend commercially available software.
- Monitor each project’s workflow, cost, schedules, and performance.
- Provides data management for specific technical software during production, fleet introduction and operations.
- Between 3 and 10 years of experience performing the duties described in the job description.
- Programming/development, testing, and script writing software-related experience.
- Experience with the integration of complex applications, DI2E development tools, Atlassian issue tracking application, Jira bug tracking and agile project management.
- Knowledge of FMS programs.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills—verbal, non-verbal, written, and listening—for staff, customer and organizational level communications, both formal and informal.
- Ability to work independently or lead a small team, self-starter.
- Working knowledge and use of Microsoft Office suite programs, MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
BS or BA degree in Computer Science or a relevant technical or engineering discipline.
Condition of employment - must have and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance. Existing SSBI or TS preferred. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.#LI-KB1