- Job Title
- Software Architect
- Job ID
- Camarillo, CA
- Other Location
Fulltime Opportunity in Camarillo California !
Title Software Architect
Type Full Time Opportunity
Targeted Job Start Date ASAP
Clearance: Top Secret
Job Location , Camarillo California
$125,000 to $150,000 USD
Description: Job Description
Software Architect that will be responsible for management of a continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipeline for our customer’s products riding on microservices and/or client/server architectures. The candidate will assist in maintaining and executing organizational policies and procedures for change management, asset and configuration management, release and deployment management, service monitoring, support and problem management.
Responsibilities: The candidate will be responsible for:
· Architecting, administrating, securing and scaling platforms.
· Unifying the roles of software development and IT operations.
· Defining and automating release train pipelines and environments, building resilient systems and creating repeatable processes.
· Defining, implementing, and maintaining information security best practices for all production systems that run applications.
· Development and implementation of infrastructure as code (IAC).
· Defining long term operations strategy and leveraging cutting edge technologies.
· Troubleshooting and resolving issues in development, test, and production environments.
· Leading the assurance of network connectivity and assisting with network and security audits as well as system backups.
Qualifications: Knowledge / Experience:
· Programming knowledge required (multiple platforms/languages).
· Ability to multi-task across many projects.
· Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
· Experience with business process documentation.
· Strong experience required in designing and implementing CI / CD pipelines in support of agile software development teams.
· Demonstrable proficiency required in a CI / CD technology such as Gitlab, Jenkins, TeamCity.
· Candidate will demonstrate excellent practical understanding of both traditional configuration management and immutable infrastructure approaches to delivering CI / CD.
· Preferred skills include Python & Ruby, DevOps/Automation Experience using automation tools such as Chef/Puppet, AWS (Architecture, Implementation, Automation), Unit testing, Databases (RDB and NoSQL), Web Services.
· Demonstrable proficiency required with either AWS or Azure, both through console and through one or more programmatic interfaces.
· Demonstrable proficiency strongly preferred with Kubernetes; candidate will demonstrate Kubernetes solution design, deployment tasks, and Docker file creation.
· Demonstrated results required for applying Site Reliability principles end-to-end within an agile SDLC to deliver on objectives for service quality.
· Advanced operations problem management and troubleshooting capability required on either Windows and/or Linux.
· Well-rounded professional background in IT Operations /DevOps including change management, network engineering, SAN storage, systems administration, virtualization, monitoring, incident response, configuration management.
· 7+ years application support and 2+ years AWS experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics.
Condition of employment - must have and be able to maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, with the capability to obtain a Top-Secret Clearance. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
The applicant must have US citizenship at time of application.#LI-KB1