Careers at RxSense
Our culture is more than a set of values, principles and promises. It’s the dynamic embodiment of who we are, where we’ve been and where we’re headed tomorrow.
Strategic Account Executive
- Job Title
- Strategic Account Executive
- Job ID
- Boston, MA
- Other Location
- New York
Strategic Account Executive
RxSense is a Boston-based health technology company offering powerful technology solutions built to make prescription drugs more affordable for all. We operate two business units – Enterprise Platform Solutions, which provides turnkey technology services to employers, health plans and others who wish to administer pharmacy benefits, and Direct to Consumer (DTC), which offers cash pay prescription benefits to people under the consumer brand SingleCare.
Incorporated in 2014, RxSense is one of the fastest growing companies in New England. We are privately held and proud to have been recognized by Fast Company as one of 2020’s Most Innovative Companies, and by Forbes as a 2020 Best Startup Employer. Our CEO and Founder, Rick Bates, was named the EY New England Entrepreneur of the Year award winner in 2018.
The Strategic Account Executive (SAE) is a position that requires focus on overall leadership for a client or group of clients. This position will focus heavily on the development and execution of client growth strategies, and direct experience with direct to consumer marketing and pharmacy discount cards are important. The ideal candidate will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, the ability to build solid relationships with key decision makers of each client, as well as internal relationships with our operational peers. The ideal candidate should also have strong leadership and organizational skills.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
· Maintain overall accountability for the assigned clients/book of business satisfaction
· Develop and foster relationships with key leaders within each client.
· Ensure retention of clients and grow existing relationships with solutions and additional products
· Forecast key performance indicators through data analytics
· Develop and execute on revenue growth targets
· Use strong industry knowledge to add value to the clients' operation to assist in solving client issues and concerns,
· Maintain an ongoing knowledge of clients' business, as well as their contract with RxSense
· Provide leadership on systemic operational issues on a client by client basis as needed
· Communicate with clients via face to face meetings, conference calls and written correspondence
· Monitor performance guarantees / Service Level Agreements
· Conduct periodic reviews with client and existing SAE and recommend new operational products / services as appropriate and as needed
· Consistently meet sales & growth targets
· Upsell RxSense products and services
· Skilled in Project Management
· Moderate CRM skills
Requirements & Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field from a four-year college or university and four to five years of related experience.
· Minimum of 5 to-6years' experience in direct to consumer marketing or pharmacy discount card products.
· Good mathematical ability
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Customer service orientation and relationship management skills
· Exhibit proficiency in executing software programs and utilities specific to Rx Sense applications
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret procedures, general business periodicals and professional journals
· Highly experienced with problem solving
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Remote position frequently required to stand and walk.
· Ability to sit for long periods of time and walk short distances.
· Travel required 30 to 40%