CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Secretary I
- Position ID
- Alexandria, VA
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc (CPP) has an opening for an energetic person, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in Microsoft Office Tool Suite, to provide Reception and Administrative support. The General Administrative Support/Backup Reception follows the office opening procedures for the office/reception each morning at 7AM and provides reception coverage until the full-time receptionist arrives by 8:15AM. Reception coverage includes answering phones, scheduling meetings in the conference rooms, mail/FedEx, and assisting visitors. This position also provides this coverage throughout the day as the full-time receptionist takes breaks. Each month this position provides metrics to the Program Manager and ensures our SOPs for reception remain up-to-date. This position also helps to maintain day-to-day office operations for supplies, space and personnel.
- Telephone Reception Support
- Greet and assist walk-in visitors
- Coordinate and schedule Conference Rooms and Video Teleconferencing
- Receive and sort incoming mail. Assist with mail delivery to divisions as necessary. Prepare outgoing shipments for commercial and government carriers. Keep a log of all commercial shipments
- General Administrative Support
Educational Background and Experience:
- Associates or BS/BA preferred, but not required with comparable work experience.
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a Receptionist.
- Experience with using multiple Outlook Calendars.
- Minimum one (1) years of experience performing office operation duties.
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality customer service.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills and quality customer service.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish relationships and contacts and interact diplomatically with high-level internal and external personnel.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Security Clearance Requirement
- Active Secret Clearance
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
Statement of Non-Inclusivity:
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Range
- $18.07 Hourly to $18.07 Hourly
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951