Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
- Job Title
- Principal QA
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 20024
- Other Location
Required skills for position with our direct client:
- 11-15 Years Experience
• Project management (IT; not business only) focused process improvements, assessments and quality controls
• Experience conducting gap analysis regarding business processes; making recommendations and implementing more efficient alternatives
• Proven experience with the implementation, execution, management, and administration of Quality Assurance and Quality Control best practices
• Developing and implementing Program QA plans and Project QA plans
• Experience initiating and implementing quality assurance and control, and methodologies and practices in an IT project development and maintenance environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a changing environment
• Ability to quickly understand assignments and customers
• Ability to own and lead assigned tasks with minimum to no supervision
• Ability to read, understand, and update Microsoft project schedules
• Experience providing oversight of processes
• Bachelor’s degree in IT
• Certified in the following: OMBOK, CMMI, ISO, Lean Six Sigma, and/or ITIL
• Experience with SharePoint
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in a variety of industries and sizes helps us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.