BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Cyber Security Lead
- Job Title
- Cyber Security Lead
- Requirement ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Army requires the ability to better predict, prevent, and defend against advanced cyber threats, to include insider threats, and vulnerabilities that do not generate warnings using routine detection measures. Situational awareness of the status of their infrastructure is critical to maintaining a high level security posture. This includes the network design, configuration, security, operation, maintenance, and sustainment. There is a need for the comprehensive collection, analysis, and visualization of data stemming from all tiers of their network enterprise.
The Army’s cyberspace analytics capability is a secure, common, communitywide analytical engine framework that allows for consistency across agencies, services, classified domains, and a distributed environment like the Defense Information System Agency’s (DISA) Cyberspace Situational Awareness Analytic Cloud
Responsibilities will include; Integrating cyberspace analytic capabilities with prepositioned, deployable, and cloud-based service infrastructure and platforms to ingest, process, and store data collected in operational terrains. Working with DISA’s Big Data Platform (BDP) enterprise or a lightweight analytic engine (local Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) capability.
- Support in identifying and developing actions to seek and identify threats
- Support development and integration efforts to deploy developed capabilities to the BDP in accordance with the cyber security standards and PM DCO policies and procedures. This includes providing cybersecurity requirements, review of design, development, test, integration, and deployment to ensure requirements are met, tested, and deliver the required cybersecurity functionality
- Provide technical guidance and review all Cybersecurity and RMF A&A artifacts required for an Authority-To-Operate (ATO) and/or an Interim Authority to Test (IATT), IAW the AO, or Program ISSM (P-ISSM).
- Coordinate with the P-ISSM to ensure all Information Technologies, applications, and/or Web service based software and Web service software is fully compliant with all applicable cybersecurity and security risk assessments policies, directives, and requirements
CYBERSECURITY DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS
- Provide cybersecurity technical expertise for tasks related to updating, developing and delivering a cyber-security strategy that supports the development of a cyber-resilient system.
- Demonstrate experience with cyber security strategies to support the technical assurance for such tasks as Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) reporting, and DISA STIGs implementation for new capabilities the system.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years’ Cyber Security experience
- Level III 8570 certifications
(1 of 3 IAM III certs [e.g., GLSC, CISM, CISSP (or Associate)] Plus 1 CE for the operating system [e.g., Microsoft Windows, or Linux]
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome's range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time-off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
1. Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
2. Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
3. Upload a Current Resume
4.Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (Including questionnaire, resume and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for the position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis or race, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, preform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case-basis.
- Required Skills