- Job Title
- IT Recruiter
- Job ID
- Kingwood, TX 77339
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k, and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are seeking an IT Recruiter who will be responsible for creating a “WOW” experience when leading interactions with external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations. Under limited supervision, with independent judgment and decision-making, responsible for recruiting advisement and consulting to assist assigned clients with their short- and long-term executive recruiting strategies while demonstrating and delivering superior customer service. Works with clients to educate them on the range of recruiting products and services available. Promotes utilization of full recruiting services. Educates clients on compliance issues associated with background checks, pre-employment drug testing, etc. Clearly demonstrates leadership traits that support the goals, missions and values of the company.
- Consults with clients to set clear process expectations, determine personnel needs, job specifications, duties, qualifications, and skills to prepare and implement executive or senior management recruiting efforts.
- Translates client business imperatives into sourcing strategies that meet not only the current client business need, but drives the creation of talent pipelines that will enable future sales opportunities for Insperity.
- Consults with sales team members regarding areas of subject matter expertise and market trends.
- Attends prospect calls and client meetings as needed. Focuses on growing existing business by maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
- Performs pre-employment activities including: generation and screening of resumes, conducts phone and/or personal interviews, conducts reference checks to obtain skill, education and salary requirements, coordinates and schedules pre-employment skill testing and personal interviews with clients.
- Prepares and places advertising for client positions including establishment of media goals, objectives and strategies for ad campaigns and monitoring of advertising and candidate marketing costs.
- Aligns Insperity services with client needs through an understanding of business plans and small to medium size business operations from an owner’s perspective.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- A minimum of three to five years relevant work experience is required.
- Effective problem solving/decision making.
- Project Management Skills: Experience in managing multiple projects.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs as needed.
- Ability to successfully lead a project from start to completion.
- Travel up to 10%
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.