- Job Title
- CNC Machinist
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68127
- Other Location
Located in Omaha, NE, Conductix-Wampfler is the largest global producer of systems and equipment for transferring energy and data. We understand that, as a company, we are only as good as the people we have. Our values of Honesty, Quality Dedication, Integrity, Promise Keeping, Caring/Fairness, Personal Mastery, Openness and Motivation guide everything we do. We continue to expand our footprint with innovation and products in the industrial sector throughout the world.
As a CNC Machinist, you will directly impact the construction and industrial sectors through your work. You will problem solve and produce high-quality parts and materials using your mechanical aptitude and attention to detail. Not only will you benefit from challenging and diverse tasks as a CNC Machinist, you will have the opportunity to work with a close-knit team of dedicated individuals.
- Prepare, load, and operate CNC machine to perform tasks to create parts, tools, and materials.
- Translate blueprints into computer commands for machines to perform the correct functions, use calipers, and use denibbing/grinding and deburring equipment.
- Demonstrate best safety practices while using machinery and by keeping work area tidy.
- Exceptional attention to detail, willingness to learn, and hold safety to the highest standard
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Mechanical aptitude and computer savviness
- Associate degree or completion of apprenticeship in Machine/Tool and Die
Conductix-Wampfler is continuously searching for highly qualified talent to keep pace with our innovative advances. We offer competitive compensation packages and excellent opportunities for advancement. We enjoy a tight-knit, fun, culture and environment, and enjoy participating in team bonding activities like cookouts and games. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-290-6018.