Post Graduate Therapist Trainee
- Job Title
- Post Graduate Therapist Trainee
- Job ID
- Appleton, WI 54914
- Other Location
POST GRADUATE THERAPIST TRAINEE
Catalpa Health is looking for a Therapist in Training to obtain supervised practice hours toward full Wisconsin licensure in our Appleton clinic. Candidates are required to have an APSW, LPC-IT, or LMFT-IT credential while working toward their hours providing individual, family and group therapy along with some case management duties. The candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience working with children/teens in a clinical setting with mental health disorders. The candidate must have a Master’s degree from an accredited program in an applicable human service area. This would be an up to 24-month training opportunity. The ideal candidate will be available to start early to mid-August 2021. Duties include:
- Proper assessment and treatment of Mental Health patients.
- Provide timely case management for Mental Health cases.
- Maintain relationships with other professionals and community organizations.
- Be available to support after-hours client calls to the Catalpa answering service.
- Follow Code of Conduct for Mental Health professionals.
- Maintain productivity standards set by Catalpa.
Catalpa Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.