- Job Title
- Marketing Manager
- Job ID
- Chester, NY 10918
- Other Location
KORU Medical Systems is a leading developer and manufacturer of medical devices that help patients have the best possible experience subcutaneously infusing biologic medications at home. KORU’s primary line is the FREEDOM Syringe Infusion System, including the FREEDOM60® and FreedomEdge® Syringe Infusion Drivers, Precision Flow Rate Tubing™ and HIgH-Flo Subcutaneous Safety Needle Sets™. The Company maintains its corporate headquarters and manufacturing facility in Chester, New York. For more information about the Company, please visit www.korumedical.com.
The Marketing Manager will lead Koru’s marketing programs across all channels and products. This is a high-profile position that is critical to increasing Koru’s growth and brand awareness among key target customer groups.
- Develop and execute on compelling marketing programs across all promotional channels: field sales, inside sales, digital, and live events. Customize strategies between pharmaceutical company targets versus specialty pharma targets, while maintaining common brand identity and value proposition across all channels.
- Own the buying process: identify, target, measure and refine tactics that achieve marketing objectives with our highest-leverage targets across all customer and stakeholder segments.
- Set marketing goals and strategies in collaboration with product management and other stakeholders
- Build an analytical system for measuring and the results of and continuously optimizing programs to improve marketing ROI. Lead creation of the marketing technology stack.
- Manage a small team of marketing associates to execute on live events and internal graphic design.
- Manage the external brand/digital agency, ensuring superb performance and value received.
- 5+ years of medical marketing experience. Emphasis on omnichannel marketing: particularly digital marketing, medical marketing, and sales support. Experience supporting both direct field sales teams and third-party distributor teams is preferred. Global experience is preferred.
- Desire to join a small company where no job is too small, everybody rolls up their sleeves, and the upside potential is unlimited.
- Track record of ideating and delivering marketing programs that move the needle.
- History of developing and executing strategies into markets with complex channels and buying processes.
- Proven ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
- Hands-on experience with complex analysis.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to lead, influence, and communicate with diverse cross-functional team informally and through formal presentations and reports.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore, employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
KORU Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.