- Job Title
- Purchasing Agent
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68127
- Other Location
Located in Omaha, Conductix-Wampfler is the largest global producer of systems and equipment for transferring energy and data. We understand that, as a company, we are only as good as the people we have. The basic values of Honesty, Quality Dedication, Integrity, Promise Keeping, Caring/Fairness, Personal Mastery, Openness and Motivation, guide everything we do. We continue to expand our footprint with innovation and products in the industrial sector throughout the world.
As a Purchasing Agent, you will work closely with internal teams such as Engineering, Operations, and Quality to thoroughly analyze goods and services for use internally and externally. You will make an impact with your product and service selections through direct involvement with vendor relations, order execution, and negotiation. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, an innovative culture, and the opportunity for continuous learning, this is the role for you!
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify best products and services through testing, research, inspection, and market knowledge.
- Execute full life cycle of qualifying, bidding, negotiating, budgeting, and recording purchase of materials.
- Forecast future needs and maintain the highest level of organization.
- Play a strategic role in the growth of business through purchase of products and services.
- A background/degree in engineering, electronics, or business.
- Three to five years of experience in electrical and electronic component purchasing is preferred.
- Excel and SAP experience are a plus.
Conductix-Wampfler is continuously searching for highly qualified talent to keep pace with our innovative advances. We offer competitive compensation packages and excellent opportunities for advancement. We enjoy a tight-knit, fun, culture and environment, and enjoy participating in team bonding activities like cookouts and games. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-290-6018.