- Job Title
- Locate Technician
- Orlando, FL
- Other Location
To apply, simply TEXT BHUG to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our hiring team today!
Blood Hound Locate Technician
Blood Hound uses the most up-to-date utility locating, Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), and other technology to provide our customers with an advanced level of service. Blood Hound provides additional training to interested and qualified candidates to further expand and improve the knowledge and skills of our technicians.
Starting wage for this position is $18-$22/hr. DOE.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Private utility locators are required to use advanced observational skills and deductive reasoning to identify, locate, and mark all utilities within a requested job scope. Successful candidates will possess troubleshooting skills and be willing and able to learn new procedures and technologies. Private utility locating involves marking ALL facilities regardless of ownership or type including sewer, electric, abandoned facilities, chemical transport, and other exotic utilities. Candidates should be detail oriented and are expected to maintain a professional and positive attitude.
Why You'll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits):
- 100% paid training – We're invested in you, starting on your first day.
- High-quality company vehicle – All work-related expenses are paid. This means you won't be putting mileage on your personal vehicle for work.
- Company laptop, phone, and equipment – Advanced technology you can count on.
- Daily pay – Access your pay when you need it most. Instantly transfer your earnings to your bank same day.
- Comprehensive insurance options – A variety of excellent insurance choices including medical, dental, vision, and life.
- 401(k) with company match – We will help you save for the long term with our competitive 401(k) employer match program.
- PTO and paid holidays – Even in your first year, so you can spend time with your loved ones.
- Tenure Boots Program – Provides a $200 voucher to buy a new pair of work boots on your first anniversary and every year after.
- Tech Health Desk – Dedicated representatives to get you what you need when you need it.
- Employee discounts & perks – Outstanding discounts at major retailers and service providers.
- 6 months+ locating experience with a demonstrated commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Experience reading CAD, GIS, and MicroStation files is a plus
- Candidates must be able to pass a ‘fit to work’ physical examination
- Willing to work overtime, be available for after-hours work, and be available for some overnight travel.
We are an equal opportunity employer.