Careers at RxSense
Our culture is more than a set of values, principles and promises. It’s the dynamic embodiment of who we are, where we’ve been and where we’re headed tomorrow.
Call Center Representative - Las Vegas Area
- Job Title
- Call Center Representative - Las Vegas Area
- Job ID
- Las Vegas, NV
- Other Location
- Las Vegas
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE – REMOTE (Nights & weekends)
RxSense is a Boston-based health technology company offering powerful technology solutions built to make prescription drugs more affordable for all. We operate two business units – Enterprise Platform Solutions, which provides turnkey technology services to employers, health plans, and others who wish to administer pharmacy benefits, and Direct to Consumer (DTC), which offers cash pay prescription benefits to people under the consumer brand SingleCare.
Incorporated in 2014, RxSense is one of the fastest-growing companies in New England. We are privately held and proud to have been recognized by Fast Company as one of 2020’s Most Innovative Companies, and by Forbes as a 2020 Best Startup Employer. Our CEO and Founder, Rick Bates, was named the EY New England Entrepreneur of the Year award winner in 2018.
The remote Contact Center Agent will utilize a solid working knowledge of all RxSense products, services, and processes to provide efficient and prompt support to customers in a call center environment. In addition, the agent possesses a positive tone and attitude and a willingness to help others. The agent will work closely with their Supervisor to make sure the Contact Center policies are followed and that the calls are handled smoothly and efficiently. The agent demonstrates best practices for providing excellent customer service and is an expert on RxSense contact center processes and procedures. Must be an enthusiastic and motivated professional with contact center experience.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promptly and courteously answer incoming telephone calls.
- Assess, prioritize, and resolve client issues using good listening and comprehension skills.
- Escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- Document and retain all pertinent information in the Agent Desktop.
- Assist other pharmacy technicians with claims processing issues.
- Helps to maintain a strong culture of employee engagement, including employee motivation, inspiration, and development.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure continued business learning.
- Works to adhere to and exceed KPI metrics.
- Work effectively with colleagues from other RxSense operations to address and resolve issues and improve customer satisfaction.
- Set work priorities without supervisor assistance and works independently on a team.
- Conducts themselves in a professional manner at all times, strives to improve their skills both technically and professionally. Looks for advancement within the organization and strives for excellence.
- Follow established company rules and guidelines to include maintaining necessary files, records and reports; to ensure quality standards are met; to ensure ISO compliance.
- All and any other projects or job duties that may be assigned.
- Ability to manage and lead a large technical group of professionals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinker with the ability to manage and lead change
- Results-oriented with the ability to develop workflow processes and procedures
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Capable of setting up a work from home area in compliance with all HIPPA regulations.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma – Associate’s degree preferred
- 1 to 2 years of call center experience in a healthcare environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily from a remote location. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Thorough understanding and proficient use of customer service best practices and techniques in the Pharmacy Benefits industry.
- Proficient ability to own the success of the team with minimal supervision using sound judgment, while maintaining a professional and positive demeanor.
- Must be able to develop and maintain strong working relationships on a multi-level basis.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills - ability to communicate information & ideas clearly & concisely.
- Ability to foster a positive and productive work environment.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced atmosphere.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to work a flexible shift, nights, weekends, holidays.
- Must be willing to work extended shifts during peak times, hurricane season, or other natural disasters.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS/ REASONING ABILITY
Excellent ability to key, record, transfer, and check numbers accurately. Proficient ability to do arithmetic functions without the use of a calculator. Understanding of percentages, discounts, proportions, circumference, volumes, averages, whole numbers, fractions and decimals. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, & Outlook). Basic understanding of CRM and WFM.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to sit and talk or hear. Frequently required to stand and walk. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and walk short distances.
- Ability to wear a wired headset for long periods of time.
- Travel required is less than 5%.