Medical Assistant - Harker Heights
- Job Title
- Medical Assistant - Harker Heights
- Job ID
- Austin, TX 76548
- Other Location
Medical Assistant, Harker Heights Allergy, MA Full-time, Days,
We’re hiring for a Full-Time Medical Assistant at our Harker Heights Allergy Office.
Medical Assistants at Harker Heights Allergy are client-focused individuals that pride themselves on being reliable, and well organized. A commitment to providing high quality care, the ability to maintain relationships with; patients, medical staff and providers, as well as perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment are essential skills for the team member.
As a Medical Assistant at Harker Heights Allergy, you can expect to work with today’s leaders in Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. Supporting this team, you will find yourself communicating with patients in-person and over the phone, documenting related data, administering diagnostic testing and evaluations as well as managing overall clinic workflow. Our Medical Assistant team is a great part of what makes us so successful in providing allergy suffers with long-lasting relief!
Collaboration and team-work is one of the largest components to success as a Medical Assistant at Harker Heights Allergy. We believe long-lasting relief and treatment should be accessible to everyone in need of these options- together we make this possible!
- Required Skills
Harker Heights Allergy, Medical Assistant Education and Experience Requirements:
* At least two years Medical Assistant experience is preferred
* Provide an outstanding patient experience during all phone conversations, office visits and while responding to patient concerns or complaints
* ‘Room’ numerous patients per day and obtain vital signs, reason(s) for the visit, and document all pertinent medical history/information
* Ability and willingness to cross train and support other clinical areas when necessary
* Ability to perform all patient care procedures correctly; all allergy testing: skin testing, patch testing, intradermal; immunotherapy injections- traditional and cluster, asthma evaluations. Administer injections in accordance with clinical protocols and physician orders.
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time throughout the day
* Comply with regulations, standard operation procedures and state mandated laws