- Job Title
- Database Administrator
- Job ID
- Dayton, OH 22033
- Other Location
Position: Database Administrator
Location: Remote/ Dayton, OH
Falcon IT is seeking a Computer Systems Engineer/Architect (Database Administrator)
- The Database Administrator will be responsible for designing and developing solutions to complex applications problems, system administration issues, or network concerns.
- He/She will perform systems management and integration functions.
- Build, maintain, and troubleshoot Oracle databases across the enterprise.
- Monitor database performance and install database updates and patches as required.
- 6-8+ years Oracle SQL, and Oracle PL/SQL
- Knowledge of enterprise aircraft and weapon system maintenance systems especially the Air Force’s Reliability and Maintainability Information System highly desired.
- Must have IAM II certification (CAP, CASP+ CE, CSSLP or CISSP)
- Must be a US citizen and have a SECRET security clearance