- Job Title
- Area Manager
- Job ID
- Salina, KS 67401
- Other Location
Established in 1921, Coughlin Company is known for Rotomilling, Cold in Place Recycling, Pulverizing, Soil Stabilizing, and Heavy Hauling. We pride ourselves on our quality, state-of-the-art late model equipment, and our team of hard-working individuals. While located in St. George, UT, we work throughout the United States on some of the most travelled roadways in America, making an impact throughout the nation.
As an Area Manager, you will maintain the highest levels of safety on your job site as you oversee project management, estimation, quality control, and scheduling. You will also oversee bidding opportunities for new projects that directly impact Coughlin Company’s overall growth. To achieve success, you will work closely with your crew of eight, as well as subcontractors, and other Area Managers. Not only will you have autonomy in this role, you will also be offered diversity in projects and the opportunity to travel throughout the Midwest.
- Lead and support a team of employees; ensure employees have the necessary resources to execute high-quality projects safely and on time.
- Monitor project progress and deliver timely solutions through constant awareness of material supply chain, forecasting, and effective problem solving.
- Demonstrate promptness, dependability, integrity and hard work to build a collaborative, high-performing team.
- Effectively communicate with contractors, managers, customers/owners, and team.
- Background or degree in civil engineering
- Extensive experience in commercial or highway construction
- Project management experience including oversight of a crew
- Ability to travel to jobsites throughout the Midwest (the goal is to have you home on the weekends).
- Knowledge of asphalt recycling practices, soil stabilization, and cold recycling strongly preferred
Coughlin Company is a family-owned business, with over 100 years of experience. We offer competitive compensation packages and excellent opportunities for advancement. Our employees are the backbone of our company. Their expertise and years of dedication to a job well done provide a finished product unparalleled in the industry, making Coughlin Company a great place for a career. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-290-6018.