Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
Sr. Applications Developer
- Job Title
- Sr. Applications Developer
- Job ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
• 10+ years Senior .NET Developer with deep knowledge of .NET architecture and developing service-oriented web applications using a broad range of Microsoft technologies including .NET Core, WebAPI Services, Angular, MVC, Entity Framework/ORM, HTML5, CSS3, JSON
• Design, code, test, debug, and document software solutions using appropriate processes, tools, frameworks, libraries, design patterns, industry best practices, and standards
• Hands-on experience with designing highly secured enterprise-level applications
• Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) in a web environment
• Experience with Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies using Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, and web standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
• .NET Core with C#, RESTful WebAPI, Angular, MVC, Entity Framework/ORM, CSS
• AzureDevOps, GIT, CI/CD, and MS TFS
• SQL Server, T-SQL, query optimization, data modeling techniques
• UI/UX design
• Design patterns (e.g., DI/IoC, singleton, factories, etc.)
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in a variety of industries and sizes helps us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.