CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Team Lead/Project Manager II
- Job Title
- Team Lead/Project Manager II
- Position ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc. seeks an experienced Program Manager (PM) with high quality standards and attention to details to oversee the delivery of Administrative Support Services to a government agency in Washington, D.C. The PM shall serve as the supervisor of the contractor’s administrative personnel on a government Task Order. The on-site PM shall have no less than five (5) years of relative experience managing and mentoring staff with various administrative work assignments. The on-site PM shall ensure that qualified personnel are assigned to the administrative positions required for the specified work requirements. Additionally, the on-site PM shall answer Government staff administrative questions within relevance of their specific Task Order.
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience with both performing and leading administrative support personnel;
- Five (5) years of experience in the management of administrative personnel, and financial management experience;
- Highly proficient with Microsoft products such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype/Microsoft Teams, Access, SQL, SharePoint, current web browsers (i.e. Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome, etc.), Adobe Acrobat, scheduling/navigating conference applications (i.e. Adobe Connect, PolyCom VTC), automated administrative tracking management systems (i.e. travel management, time and attendance), and other work-related data entry systems;
- The ability to effectively mentor the team with the applications mentioned above;
- Ability to quickly become proficient in non-standard software programs required for Agency usage and quickly mentor the team with these applications;
- Highly proficient in grammar, spelling, punctuation and preparation of standard office documents, and has the expertise to mentor/instruct the team to perform this function;
- Experience with mediation skills;
- Familiarity with the Government Style Manual; and
- Experience communicating with individuals at all levels, both orally and in writing.
Statement of Non-Inclusivity:
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in any field of study or post-secondary training is highly desired, but not required.
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position.
Medical, dental and vision coverage
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Health Savings Account
Employee Assistant Program
Educational Assistance Program
Learning & Development Programs
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Clason Point Partners Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.
- Pay Range
- $75,000.00 Annually to $85,000.00 Annually
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951