- Job Title
- Recruiting Consultant
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68138
- Other Location
Congratulations on taking your first step towards the Enova Advantage – a talent consulting company that supports the advancement of industry’s most important asset – people. Enova believes the investment into our people assets is crucial for the advancement of industry and our nation’s economy. We believe industry members, big and small, should have access to resources that allow our workforces to flourish. We believe, by improving our talent processes, we can elevate the rates at which young people choose to obtain long-term careers in areas such as construction, manufacturing, transportation, and engineering. We believe industry can make a bigger impact collectively, and together we can overcome the major hurdles we face today.
We saved you a seat at the table – explore how careers at Enova can help you gain best-in-class HR knowledge and prepare you for delivering impactful talent solutions for tomorrow.
As Enova Recruiters...
- We consult clients on how to best attract and retain high-performing employees by analyzing the health of their HR processes and presenting recommended actions supported by data insights. Enova uses a proprietary evaluation tool to help guide our recommendations to clientele.
- We present talent attraction solutions to clients in the form of recruitment process outsourcing (corporate RPO solutions), partial outsourced solutions (branded recruitment subscriptions), and niche recruitment options designed for industrial corporations.
- We develop partnerships and provide value with many industrial associations and advisory boards. We participate in community events and often find ourselves working together with our customers to support the advancement of industry.
- We leverage technology and research to best serve our clients. In addition to the recruiting tools you’re used, we use surveys, marketing insights, and corporate partnerships to determine how we can develop solutions that work.
- We develop new business partnerships, brainstorm grand ideas, recruit differently, generate consistent value to our stakeholders, and create processes that help build industry.
Our Enova Recruiters are inspired to serve at a high level. We have impeccable business acumen and speak the language of our stakeholders. From the owner of small, family-owned construction company, to the CFO of a multi-national manufacturing enterprise – we provide solutions to industries of all shapes and sizes and set the standard for quality.
- Executes effective recruiting strategies and proactively sources best-in-class talent in a timely manner to satisfy the diverse hiring needs of our customers.
- Practices assertive, contemporary candidate sourcing techniques and determines alignment with desired candidate career pathways and potential career opportunities with current and prospective customers; utilizes digital touch-points, professional networking sites, social media, referral generation, progressive word-of-mouth strategies, and other proactive sourcing methodologies.
- Develops partnerships with customers in order to facilitate recruitment and onboarding strategies that are specific to organizational needs; helps guide customers through the decision making process of candidate selection, salary negotiations, and onboarding activities.
- Adopts and appropriately utilizes recruiting technology including Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Customer/Candidate Relationship Management systems (CRM), job aggregators and job boards (i.e. Indeed.com, Linkedin.com), AI Recruitment platforms, and other relevant recruiting technology.
- Manages customer sales life cycle activities; provides exceptional level of customer service in order to best serve unique customer needs with tailored solutions.
- Prospects and develops new customer accounts by leveraging digital touch-points, social media, on-site visits, phone, CRM, email and other modern business development practices.
- Achieves business development metrics such as assigned sales quotas, revenue expectations, new account acquisition targets and customer retention data.
- Represents brand to current and prospective customers in a manner that positively displays our core business values and communicates our value proposition appropriately; demonstrates a very high level of business standards and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant experience with proactive, full lifecycle recruitment methodologies (preferably in an agency model) highly preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant experience performing inside or outside sales/business development activities.