- Job Title
- IT Manager
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68105
- Other Location
Hawkins Construction Company provides construction solutions to the largest heavy-highway and bridge projects in the state of Nebraska. We provide employees with stability and growth opportunity as one of the largest construction companies in Nebraska. We offer full family medical insurance coverage and a 100% company funded pension for the future of each employee. These benefits are unmatched by our competitors.
With 100 years of experience, we continue to expand our footprint with various commercial, industrial, heavy-highway and bridge projects while remaining a top competitor. We have deep family roots and organizational values that make it a great place to work and grow your career.
As a TECHNOLOGY MANAGER (IT), you will play a vital role in the advancement of our Information Technology department. Not only will you be a key player in our continuous technology improvements, you will also work closely with all business units to support technological needs. You will have a strategic seat at the table, using your voice to find and suggest new and improved ways to accomplish business operations through IT excellence. If you’re looking for innovation, autonomy, and opportunity for advancement, Hawkins Construction is right for you!
- Oversees all IT activities and programs for Hawkins Constructions; identifies continuous improvement opportunities to streamline technology processes and prepare for tomorrow’s technological landscape.
- Performs systems monitoring, verifying integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes; reviews system and application logs, and verifies completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Provides technical and business solutions support to meet user needs; analyzes business unit’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Investigates and troubleshoots technology issues; Provides technology support for all business groups and determines tasks to outsource to third party vendors.
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology. Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications.
- Manages IT cost-center and budgeting of department.
- Background or Degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Construction is required.
- Experience using Power BI, SQL, SSRS, and SharePoint, Office365 is preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information with internal and external parties is required.
Our benefits package offers full medical insurance with a generous retirement plan for each employee. Compensation and incentives are very competitive and based on experience. We also provide our employees with a culture where hard work is rewarded and recognized. For additional questions on this role, please contact our recruiting team directly at (402) 290-6018 OR email@example.com