Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
Business Systems Analyst
- Job Title
- Business Systems Analyst
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22180
- Other Location
The contractor for this position will fulfill the role of a Business Systems Analyst for work specifically on the Empower mortgage loan origination system. The contractor should have extensive experience working in this system and work in an agile project environment.
The bullets listed below contain the requirements we are requesting:
- Analyze, define and document technical design for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware, and operating systems environment, interface
- with other systems, internal and external controls, and output related to the Empower mortgage loan origination system
- Identify business requirements for Empower and associated systems (e.g., needs, objectives, functions, features, input, and output)
- Coordinate integration of solutions with existing applications (Expedite/Transaction Workspace, Exchange, Nautilus, and Blend systems)
- Work with project teams to plan, coordinate, and rollout software change/releases to Controlled Testing and Production, obtain required approvals as scheduled, and transition project to Production
- Lead interaction with other ISD staff, business units (end users) in problem resolution efforts
- Partner with other business units and vendor to resolve problems and implement initiatives
- Serve as a resource for the resolution of complex and/or unique problems related to the Empower mortgage loan origination system
- Develop test plans, test criteria, scenarios, and documentation; ensure acceptance of delivered Empower solutions
- Conduct and/or facilitate user acceptance testing to include developing and executing test cases, communication with project teams, validating and documenting results
- Report testing activity including time spent and discrepancies found
- Represent the business unit in identifying, analyzing, and communicating system solutions
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify development opportunities and recommend applicable business solutions
- Collaborate with key partners in the development and delivery of solutions
- Significant experience in leading large Empower related projects/initiatives
- Expert research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Expert skill interpreting and synthesizing large amounts of information
- Expert skill following, interpreting, and applying relevant data/instructions to guidelines, procedures, practices, and regulations
- Able to work in an agile environment, participating in sprints and collaborating with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Program Managers, as well as other associated scrum team members
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in various industries and sizes help us find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits, and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.