Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
Senior QA Engineer
- Job Title
- Senior QA Engineer
- Job ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
• 10+ years proven experience as a QA professional defining and adopting industry best practices in Quality Assurance (QA) methodologies, test frameworks, and pro-actively analyze processes and practices to drive improvements
• BS / MS in Information Systems or similar program
• Experience developing overall test strategy and plans for complex system implementations including a variety of technologies and design patterns in software testing, creating test scripts, API and database testing
• Identify and implement test tools for functional, regression, and performance testing including automation frameworks/harness
• Create robust test documentation including test plans, test cases, and test result analysis
• Work closely with multiple development teams to ensure quality testing practices are incorporated across the development cycle
• Strong proficiency in integration, regression, manual, and automated testing frameworks/tools (e.g. Selenium, QTP)
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies using Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Experience with accessibility testing and Section 508 compliance guidelines
• Collaborate with business clients to create business requirements and design documents
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience developing overall test strategy and plans for complex system implementations including a variety of technologies and design patterns
• PMP, PMI-ACP, Scrum Master certification preferred
• Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio Test Professional, Selenium
• Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as MS TFS
• Basic knowledge of Linux/ Unix commands.
• Experience with Section 508 standards and testing
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in various industries and sizes help us find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits, and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.