Careers at RxSense
Our culture is more than a set of values, principles and promises. It’s the dynamic embodiment of who we are, where we’ve been and where we’re headed tomorrow.
Pharmacy Pricing Business Analyst - Enterprise Platform Solutions
- Job Title
- Pharmacy Pricing Business Analyst - Enterprise Platform Solutions
- Job ID
- Other Location
Pharmacy Pricing Business Analyst, Enterprise Platform Solutions
RxSense is a Boston-based health technology company offering powerful technology solutions built to make prescription drugs more affordable for all. We operate two business units – Enterprise Platform Solutions, which provides turnkey technology services to employers, health plans, and others who wish to administer pharmacy benefits, and Direct to Consumer (DTC), which offers cash pay prescription benefits to people under the consumer brand SingleCare.
Incorporated in 2014, RxSense is one of the fastest-growing companies in New England. We are privately held and proud to have been recognized by Fast Company as one of 2020’s Most Innovative Companies, and by Forbes as a 2020 Best Startup Employer. Our CEO and Founder, Rick Bates, was named the EY New England Entrepreneur of the Year award winner in 2018.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Implement client and pharmacy pricing in RxAgile as directed by the VP of Finance Administration to include contracted rates and MACs
· Maintain and manage pricing in RxAgile post implementation of client contracts to ensure contract objectives are achieved
· Maintain and manage pricing in RxAgile for pharmacy contracts to ensure contract compliance objectives are achieved
· Collaborate and coordinate with network management, benefit management and other departments to build, implement and manage pricing in the adjudication platform for clients and pharmacies
· Analyze claim activity and produce reporting to show client and pharmacy contract objectives have been achieved
· Enhance and manage QA and claim testing process to ensure contract compliance and objectives
· Support the annual budget process as needed
· Be a subject matter expert for all things related to pricing and RxAgile
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
· Excellent working knowledge of pharmacy benefit administration
· Proficient ability to own the success of projects with minimal supervision using sound judgment, while maintaining a professional and positive demeanor
· Must be able to develop and maintain strong working relationships on a multi-level basis
· Superior written and verbal communication skills - ability to communicate information & ideas clearly & concisely
· Ability to foster a positive and creative work environment
· Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced atmosphere
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a technology degree with strong work experience related to finance. Technology background with an MBA would be ideal.
· Minimum of 2-3 years of pharmaceutical distribution and/or pharmacy benefit industry experience strongly preferred
· Strong business acumen, analytical skills, written and oral communication skills
· Highly proficient in Microsoft; Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Strong preference for an individual with data warehouse, SQL, and other data mining experience
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Regularly required to sit and talk or hear and operate equipment. Frequently required to stand and walk.
· Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
· Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk short distances.
· The noise level in the work environment is moderate. Personal Protective Equipment may be recommended and/or required in some areas.
· Travel required is less than 15%.