Senior Network Design Engineer
- Job Title
- Senior Network Design Engineer
- Job ID
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Other Location
Position: Senior Network Design Engineer
Location: Oklahoma City, OK strongly preferred, but will accept candidates in Columbus, OH, Mechanicsburg, PA or Ogden, UT
Supporting DISA (Defense Information Systems Agency)
· Responsible for designing network changes, evaluating and engineering network solutions based upon customer requirements.
· Support enterprise standards in accordance with corporate direction to include: (1) Support documentation development, (2) Lead technical working groups, (3) conduct product evaluations, (4) develop recommendations, and (5) conduct pre-implementation activities.
· Lead and Support design, test, installation, integration, and migration strategies.
· Ensure migration and implementation efforts conform to the physical and logical infrastructure and security configurations (such as Access Control List (ACLs) and deny-by-default)
· Provide technical writing support to create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs), and ensure all documents and reports are written and formatted properly.
· Use the established change management process to provide changes in response to policies, security, or customer requests for network architecture design.
· Ensure compliance with directives for ports and protocols and engineer proxy capabilities required by the customer.
· DoD 8570/8140 IAT Level II Certification (i.e. Security+, CCNA, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP, CASP, CISA, CISSP, GCED, or GCIH) required
· Advanced Routing and Switching (Cisco NX-OS, Cisco IOS, JUNOS, PANOS, etc.)
· Firewall technologies (i.e. Palo Alto, Juniper SRX, Cisco Firepower, F5 AFM, etc.)
· Network Management Technologies (SNMP, Syslog, Packet Analysis, etc.)
· VPN technologies (GRE, IPSec, DMVPN, MPLS, etc.)
· Automation development and scripting
· Application Delivery Controller
· Cisco Fabric and ACI
· Firewall load balancing (A10, F5, etc.)
· F5 GTM / LTM / APM / ASM
· DoD or DISA environment and policy experience is a plus
MUST have an active Secret Clearance (or higher) AND IAM Level II certification (Security+ is the most common, but CCNA, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP, CASP, CISA, CISSP, GCED, and GCIH all also meet the requirement) – NO exceptions