MyEyeDr. is seeking a full-time Optometric Tech to join our practice located in Sherwood, AR!
MyEyeDr. is a premier healthcare company: a total vision care concept with a unique retail experience. We are looking for a passionate Optometric Tech that can provide patients with exceptional customer service.
The Optometric Tech is responsible for prescreening the patients and performing any special tests in advance of the Doctor’s exam.
The ideal candidate will enjoy personal interactions with patients and have proficient computer skills, attention to detail, excellent organizational and verbal communication skills.
Benefits MyEyeDr offers:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Competitive salary
- Malpractice, voluntary life & disability insurance
- Paid holidays
Optometric Tech Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pre-testing of patients
- Gather patient medical history
- Take retinal photos
Optometric Tech Experience and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of related experience within a similar office environment.
- High School degree/GED required. AA or BA/BS in related field is desirable.
- Proficiency in utilization of automated equipment and systems standard to the optometry industry
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and ensure that patient commitments/deadlines are met
The ideal Optometric Tech will have strong communication skills to establish rapport and long-lasting relationships with patients. Previous medical office experience preferred. Thorough training will be provided on the technical equipment and testing.
Bring your career into focus. While making a difference in our patients lives, we’ll make a difference in yours.
Ready to enjoy a professional career in a fun, inclusive environment? Apply now and learn more.
For more information, please contact Joana Zoleta at Joana.Zoleta@myeyedr.com or (904) 694-4187.