Interested in joining our team?
Learn more about our available positions below.
- Job Title
- Marketing Coordinator
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
Responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns and initiatives for center locations to drive growth, community engagement and patient relationships.
· Assist with the creation and implementation of marketing initiatives across digital and print channels.
· Monitor/manage social media engagement across multiple business pages.
· Monitor Google Analytics and report on effectiveness of digital advertising initiatives.
· Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities.
· Develop and manage all internal communication systems.
· Maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all marketing channels.
· Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts.
· Manage relationships with print contractors and other promotional vendors.
· Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
· Simplify complex data into easily manageable format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for management and center team leads.
· Ensures that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved.
· Perform any other functions as required by management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelor’s in a marketing, communications or business-related degree.
· Two years of experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts and media negotiations.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and/or Photoshop.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
· Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
· Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
· Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
· Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
· Regular attendance and punctuality.
· Web and print design capabilities.
Strategic planning and marketing. Business and market development. Market research. Strong Business and Organizational Competence. Exceptional Customer Service Skills. Strong functional Competence. Interpersonal Skill Competency. Stress Tolerance. Initiative. Adaptability. Accountability. Integrity. Self-Confidence. Time Management Skills with an emphasis on multi-tasking.
Physical Demands and work environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: Required job duties are essentially sedentary in nature, consisting of occasional walking, standing, lifting and/or carrying ten pounds maximum, seeing, speaking and hearing.
Work environment: Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.