- Job Title
- Application Developer
- Job ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
$90 -$115K Salary!
Fulltime or contract opportunity available
Relocation reimbursement provided
Location: Washington DC
Falcon ITSS is looking for a senior level Application Engineer to join our dynamic Washington D.C. team. If you are detail oriented and have a strong passion for continuous process improvements to expedite high-quality product deployment, apply now!
How are you successful in this role?
This role is responsible for design, develop, and implement standards relevant to, templates, symbols, AssetWorX classes, automated work processes and any other content related to supporting the efficient remediation, maintenance, testing, validation, and extension of the ICONICS software platform. This role will include design and implementation of future enhancements of Iconics SCADA and data analytics, analysis of operating and performance data to identify opportunities for improvement, recommendation and implementation of improved Iconics SCADA visualizations to improve operator engagement, development of engineering analytics for HVAC System Optimization, alarm rationalization, development of Fault Detection Analytics rules and processes.
What are we looking for?
- Five (5) years of direct experience/trained in Genesis64 software suite of applications. Knowledge of and experience working with of all modules of the ICONICS GENESIS 64 platform in a production environment required.
- Three (3) years' experience developing user interfaces utilizing GraphWorX including development of automated work processes required.
- Three (3) years' experience utilizing FDD WorX, including the optimization of fault rules for other large-scale enterprises required.
- Experience leading a team of mechanical engineers in support of optimization of building operations in a campus environment required.
- Three (3) years' experience utilizing MICROSOFT SQL in the context of development for the ICONICS platform and experience manipulating system configuration and data storage database for the Metasys Extended Architecture Platform.
- Two (2) years leveraging Microsoft Power BI to perform Fault Detection Analytics in a campus environment required.
What we would love to see?
- DOD of government work experience a plus.