Talent Development Specialist
- Job Title
- Talent Development Specialist
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68138
- Other Location
Enova's Talent Development Specialist does more than facilitate learning opportunities for internal and external customers. At Enova, we are redefining learning in the workplace. In this role, you will have a strategic impact on how leadership and professional development training is designed and deployed in our company and for external customers. As a Talent Development Specialist, you can expect much more than just training others; you will be positively impacting their engagement at work and opportunity for career advancement.
The Talent Development Specialist with Enova is a visible and active source of influence for internal and external customers to improve knowledge, skills, abilities and behaviors which results in higher levels of productivity and profitability for the company. Topics of training include, but are not limited to communication, customer service, workgroup effectiveness, teamwork, leadership, and proprietary computer software.
- Create and deploy learning programs for both internal and external customers (this will include various methods of training: instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, E-learning, etc.).
- Facilitate the selection, coordination, training, and evaluation of our Professional and Leadership Development cohort programs.
- Measure and analyze training programs for overall effectiveness and impact to the customer’s goals.
- Partner with managers and employees to create Individual Development Plans for employees built around the employee’s professional goals and career aspirations.
- Utilize consultative skills to assess training opportunities with stakeholders to identify learning and development needs that align with the company’s strategic goals.
- Help build and maintain learning programs in the Learning Management System (LMS) to provide additional development opportunities for learners.
- Be an advocate to advance a learning and safety culture.
At Enova, we will provide you with the tools to help you advance your career:
- You can expect to work with helpful, friendly and collaborative teammates.
- At the end of the day, our home and families are what is most important. Our managers offer flexibility so you never have to worry about choosing between work and family.
- You will find new challenges and opportunities to do more every day. With our high internal promotion rate, you get to choose your path and how you would like to grow.
- We're looking for someone who understands the concepts behind training & development, and has implemented them to effectively design and facilitate classroom learning (in-person or virtual), so share with us your experiences in these areas.
- The right attitude goes a long way - a passion for helping or coaching others, positivity and an outgoing personality will fit in perfectly on this team.
- Effective communication, counseling, coaching and teaching will all be a major strength in this role as well, so tell us about your accomplishments in your interpersonal interactions.
If you have any questions prior to applying, please reach out to our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-891-7555.
- Medical (and FSA/HSA plans), Dental, Vision Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement and In-house Training Dept.
- Paid Military Leave
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Safety Glasses and Boot Program
Enova is redefining the way industry attracts, engages, and develops people. We build workplaces where careers in the industrial sector are the first choice of great talent. With more than 100 years of combined experience, Enova’s customized approach to talent attraction, engagement, and development helps organizations spend less time with reactive HR functions and more time with proactive business solutions.
Enova is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. Enova Group, LLC.. shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.