Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
- Job Title
- CRM Engineer
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22180
- Other Location
Our direct client in Financial Services is seeking a CRM Engineer
Key Responsibilities Absolute must-haves:
• Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 customization, configuration, development, deployment, and usage (experience migrating Dynamics and USD configurations from environment to environment is a plus)
• Ability to develop CRM workflows and monitor/troubleshoot related issues
• Understanding of core concepts surrounding CRM
• Demonstrated experience in C# .NET Framework
• Experience with ATDD/BDD (Gherkin syntax with SpecFlow in Visual Studio = bonus points)
• Experience with Agile methodology (SCRUM or something similar). Experience with pair programming
• Maintain, manage and design MS Dynamics CRM applications
• Customize and optimize CRM SQL Server database applications in support of business functions
• Provide front-end Dynamics CRM development capabilities
• Assist with unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing before production deployment
• Mentor/Lead more junior developers to higher skill levels and performance
• 3+ years of hands-on Dynamics CRM Developer experience or 5 years of relevant experience
• Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required)
• 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
• Extensive experience and knowledge to design, code, test, debug and document software in a variety of programming languages
• Experience with the latest programming languages and techniques, and extensive experience in creating strategies for developing IT systems and applications
• Experience in evaluating alternative approaches and selecting optimal approaches
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in a variety of industries and sizes helps us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.