Solutions Architect / Pre Sales
- Job Title
- Solutions Architect / Pre Sales
- Job ID
- Alexandria, VA
- Other Location
Solutions Architect, Pre-Sales
Full-Time in Alexandria, VA - Senior - Corporate
Falcon is seeking a Solutions Architect with demonstrated experience in enterprise support covering a wide range of Information Technology (IT) and Health IT services, including program management and strategic planning, systems and software engineering, enterprise networks, cyber security, operations and maintenance.
This senior-level, full-time position is in Alexandria, VA.
· Lead design of technical solutions and associated proposal content for Department of Veterans Affairs RFPs, predominantly the T4NG IDIQ.
· Facilitate the development of storylines, graphics and differentiated, innovative solutions by working with client delivery subject matter experts.
· Responsible for envisioning and producing customer-centric, comprehensive, and compelling technical proposals that address the customer’s unique technical challenges, goals and objectives.
· Responsible for leading groups of SMEs through project level of effort estimates, software/hosting cost build up, and implementation plans.
· Conduct iterative sessions with SMEs to address a wide range of technical delivery options and align industry frameworks, methodologies, and proof points to specific service delivery activities.
· Contribute to management methodologies for large scale programs, including comprehensive approaches to address cost, schedule, performance, risk mitigation, quality control, knowledge management, and transition efforts.
· Participate in color team reviews to enhance, refine and optimize technical proposal content.
· Present progress on iterative development of technical and management approaches, transition plans, staffing rationales, qualification matrixes, and corporate experience summaries to senior market and BD leaders.
· Prior experience with a T4NG Prime Contractor is highly desired.
· Must be knowledgeable of DevSecOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery methodologies and practical implementations of them
· Knowledge of cloud native, container-first technical architectures is also desired
· Must be willing to roll up your sleeves and engage with delivery teams and customers to stand-up newly awarded contracts.
· Experience with analyzing RFP requirements, specifically Sections C, L, and M
· Experience with leading and developing technical and management volumes, including the development of CONOPS, systems architectures, solution features and benefits, schedule, performance, quality, and risk management approaches
· Knowledge of overall program and project management processes, including PMBoK, Agile, and SAFE
· Knowledge of recognized, government-authored, and industry-standard methodologies, such as NIST RMF
· PMP, ITIL, CMAP, CSSE, or SAFe Certification preferred
· BA degree required