Office Administrator - Salinas
- Job Title
- Office Administrator - Salinas
- Job ID
- Salinas, CA
- Other Location
Office Administrator/Outreach – Salinas
Come work for a growing Company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside a group of passionate people. If you have a passion for working with people experiencing homelessness, we would like to meet you!
At DST, we strive to end homelessness by enabling un-housed individuals to restore their dignity and rebuild their lives. Our model was also recognized as one of only five Evidence Based Best Practices in California in 2018.
We’re looking for a full-time Office Administrator to support the growth of our San Francisco work experience program. Along with supporting our Staff and Team Members, this person will be responsible for providing regular outreach to those experiencing homelessness within our community.
This job requires an individual with strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills. Someone who is able to manage priorities and workflow independently and demonstrates versatility, flexibility and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus
The wellbeing of our employees is very important to us and we support a healthy work-life balance. The schedule is a regular Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week. The job will primarily be performed in the field, with some office hours. Flexibility and local travel is required, dependent upon the needs of the Team Members and work related events such as staff meetings and community events.
· High school diploma/GED and 2 years of related experience
· Strong customer service skills
· Ability to perform job duties with minimal supervision
· Demonstrate adaptability, commitment, collaboration and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
· Excellent listening comprehension, written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with Microsoft programs
· While performing the essential duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
· Sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, pushing, pulling and lifting (up to 25 lbs.)
· Using personal computer, keyboard, mouse and monitor
· Writing, reading, speaking in English
· Observation and problem solving; hearing, seeing, reasoning and decision making
· Basic mathematical calculations
The Salinas Team is located at 140 Central Ave. We are a 1 block walk away from the MST Station and next to the Steinbeck House. With our office in the heart of Old Town Salinas, we are able to take full advantage of all the great local restaurants and the beautiful view.
· Competitive Salary
· Opportunities for growth
· Competitive benefits package including a 401k match of 6% after one year
· Flexible schedule
· Sabbatical after 5 years of employment
· Unique culture and passionate coworkers
· Additional compensation for Bilingual (Spanish) ability