Career opportunities at Methodist Health System
DATA ANALYST ACO
- Job Title
- DATA ANALYST ACO
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75203
- Other Location
DATA ANALYST ACOACCOUNTABLE CARE ORGANIZATION
METHODIST HEALTH SYSTEM
DALLAS, TX, 75265-5999
Full-time · Day · M-F 8-5
Req # 20059014
The Data Analyst is responsible for implementation and maintenance and coordinating the activities of data management software (currently Crimson) data aggregation, analysis and reporting process. Responsibilities include coordinating data submission in a timely fashion, ensuring the integrity of the data in the system, developing projects, reports and presentations, generating reports, providing training to the Staff to utilize the system, and fully supporting the Staff in their use of the system. Data Analyst extensively utilizes database technologies to acquire and transform institutions' data into consistent data formats to power dashboards and reports. The Data Analyst position provides work process-specific computer training to employees of other departments in order to promote process improvement and efficiency.
Your Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of three (3) years appropriate healthcare informatics including a demonstration of progressive leadership responsibility
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and produce financial reports on a periodic and ad-hoc basis for Care Navigation staff as well as physicians. Preparation reporting of monthly financial reporting. Identifying cohorts to expand understanding and indepth reporting capabilities.
- Coordinate and maintain aggregation and integrity of data being submitted to Crimson. To include timeliness of data submissions and accuracy of the data sources, mapping and interface. Devise creative solutions to accommodate partial data sets and custom data formats
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of MPCACO staff and physician reports to include regularly scheduled and ad-hoc reporting request. Responsible for all follow-up and/or research requests regarding physician data.
- Provide training to the Staff to utilize the system, and fully supporting the Staff in their use of the system. Maintaining manual with standard operation procedures and instructions.
- Distribution and posting of reports as appropriate on Sharepoint and other portals Responsible for establishing and maintaining operating practices and quality of services rendered by department .
Methodist Health System is a highly revered, leading nonprofit healthcare organization in Dallas, Texas. Named on of the fastest-growing health systems in America by Modern Healthcare, Methodist will soon include 11 hospitals, either through ownership or affiliation. Our wholly owned and full-service hospitals include Methodist Dallas, Methodist Charlton, Methodist Mansfield, and Methodist Richardson Medical Centers; Methodist Richardson -- Campus for Continuing Care; and, opening fall 2020 Methodist Midlothian Medical Center. Our affiliated physician organization is Methodist Medical Group, which includes more than 50 healthcare clinics, two concierge medicine clinics, an urgent care clinic and a virtual care platform known as MethodistNOW. At Methodist, we strive to have a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve -- one that is welcoming of the skills and talents of all groups. Our reputation as an award-winning employer shows in the honors we've earned:
- Magnet® designations for Methodist Dallas, Methodist Mansfield, and Methodist Richardson
- A Best Place to Work 15 years straight by the Dallas Business Journal
- A 150 Great Places to Work in Health care nine years in a row by Becker's Hospital Review
- Military Friendly Employer
- One of three 2019 Top Healthcare Diversity Organizations in the U.S.
- Ranked No. 2 on DiversityInc's List of Top Hospitals and Health Systems in America, 2018
- First member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network in Texas, since 2015
Our Care Commitments
- Take Care of Patients
- Take Care of Each Other
- Take Care of Ourselves
- Take Care of Methodist