- Job Title
- Capture/Proposal Manager
- Job ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Capture/ Proposal Manager
Location: This role will be almost fully remote; candidate can live anywhere in the DC/Northern Virgina, Southern to mid MD areas
- Develop and review proposal strategies and themes and develop Proposal Response.
- Assemble proposal content with internal and external resources by coordinating with capture manager.
- Develop proposal compliance matrix and fulfill requirements through proposal development effort.
- Review completed storyboards and proposal section to address requirements and meet customer page limits.
- Write, edit and rewrite efforts and develop graphic concepts.
- Direct and coordinate proposal efforts through the full proposal lifecycle.
- Research funding opportunities, engage in capture planning process and contribute to bidding strategy development.
- Maintain and organize proposal artifacts.
- Develop targeted questions and interview staff to obtain critical proposal information.
- Communicate proposal requirements and status to senior management.
- Manage proposal response schedule and engage in proposal knowledge management processes.
Education: Degree in Writing or Communications (Preferred but not required)
Required Qualifications: 5 year experience with Federal RFPs