Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
Sr. ServiceNow Developer
- Job Title
- Sr. ServiceNow Developer
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22180
- Other Location
Our direct client in financial services is seeking a Sr. ServiceNow Developer/Architect
• Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of ServiceNow products
• Provide expertise on technical questions related to the development of ServiceNow functions
• Develops the technical solutions, work with developers to implements them, and performs the component integration tests
• Work with the development team and ServiceNow to provide support and implement technical solutions to resolve issues
• Coordinate with Project Manager to plan roadmaps, sprints, and releases
• Provide demos to customers for developed solutions and obtain feedback to improve products
• Work with QA and testing teams to coordinate UAT and Smoke testing
• Coordinate system upgrades to the latest version of ServiceNow
• Ideal candidate must be a self-motivated team player with a proven track record implementing and maintaining ServiceNow solutions
• Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
• Experience with Agile Development methodology
• B.S. degree in Information Technology, MIS or equivalent preferred
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
• System integration experience using web services and other web-based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
• Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
• Customizing ServiceNow UI
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in various industries and sizes help us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits, and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.