BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- EDW Engineer
- Requirement ID
- Reston, VA 20191
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Washington, DC or Reston, VA
Skills & tasks: Exceptionally Complex, Inter- Discipline, Inter-Organizational. Can perform tasks of senior level technicians, specialists, and or managers not performed at Level 3 due to the size and/or complexity of the tasks. Individual Work/Teamwork or Leadership/Management: Leadership/ Management - May work individually or as a key member of a senior leadership team. Oversees and monitors performance across several disciplines, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues Guidance: Provides expert guidance and direction to Government and Vendor senior level technicians and managers. Directs multiple contractor and subcontractors teams through to project completion. Training & Certifications: DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order. Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment
• Education/Experience: Bachelors (+8 yrs), Masters (+6 yrs) or PhD (+4 yrs) of relevant experience.
• Current Security Plus certification or equivalent
• Demonstrated experience with Linux – Centos/RedHat, Windows Sever 2012 or higher) server administration
• Experience in near real time and batch data integrations development and support using technologies such as IBM DataStage.
• Understand DataStage clustering architecture and parallel jobs
• Intimate knowledge in combine/sort/aggregate/transform data
• Schedule, compile, and run DataStage jobs efficiently
• Experience administering and using SAP Business Objects
• Experience administering databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
• Experience with Oracle Openshift.
• SQL Coding and querying skills
• Experience in providing onsite and 24x7 production support
• Testing, debugging and troubleshooting support of development issues
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects & prioritize correctly
• Must have a DoD TS/SCI (within last six years) eligibility with poly.
Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF).
• Agile software methodology
• Experience with AWS Cloud infrastructure and native automation toolsets.
• RedShift and MongoDB
• HTTPS App Server configuration, (Apache Tomcat, WebLogic).
• Networking and communications (TCP/IP, DNS, F-5)
• PKI Certificate based authentication/Single Sign-On
Education/years of experience: High School diploma/GED with 12 years of experience, or Associates degree with 10 years of experience, or Bachelors degree with 8 years of experience, or Masters degree with 6 years of experience, or PhD with 4 years of experience.
TS//SCI with CI Polygraph
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome's range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time-off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
1. Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
2. Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
3. Upload a Current Resume
4.Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (Including questionnaire, resume and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for the position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis or race, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, preform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case-basis.
- Required Skills