BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Senior PeopleSoft Administrator
- Job Title
- Senior PeopleSoft Administrator
- Requirement ID
- Reston, VA 20191
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: * Work location in the DC Area (Reston/DC/MD) * Work schedule dependent on tasking/system requirements
Skills & tasks: Exceptionally Complex, Inter- Discipline, Inter-Organizational. Can perform tasks of senior level technicians, specialists, and or managers not performed at Level 3 due to the size and/or complexity of the tasks. Individual Work/Teamwork or Leadership/Management: Leadership/ Management - May work individually or as a key member of a senior leadership team. Oversees and monitors performance across several disciplines, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues Guidance: Provides expert guidance and direction to Government and Vendor senior level technicians and managers. Directs multiple contractor and subcontractors teams through to project completion. Training & Certifications: DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order. Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order
• Must have 8 or higher years of work experience as a PS ADMIN
• PeopleTools Software Version 8.57 or higher
• PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 or higher
• DPK Installation/Maintenance
• Linux 6/7
• Windows 2016+
• Oracle Database/SQL 12+
• Perform daily monitoring of the the PeopleSoft application including reviewing logs for the issues and ensuring that all required processes are operations.
• Perform code migrations, Data Mover executions and in-app configurations between environments as required to support the development lifecycle
• Perform Tier 3 support and ad-hoc troubleshooting and for the application to diagnosis, repair, and report on technical issues that may be present
• Provide support of the database cloning process to ensure that the environments are the available for use.
• Work closely with DBA administrators to research and the troubleshoot performance issues
• Perform HCM/PeopleSoft application configuration to support the Agency requirements
• Design, Install, and Configure the entire PeopleTools stack (PIA, App, PRCS, and Database install) on multiple networks and OS platforms
• Provide recommendations for the hardware requirements to meet the customer's PeopleSoft needs across multiple independent networks and evaluate and the
• Perform quarterly patching of all of the PeopleSoft components including WebLogic, PeopleTools, Tuxedo, Elasticsearch, etc
• Perform maintenance of the the PeopleSoft HCM environment to include creating Change Packages using supplied tools and the selective adoption process
• Apply Change Packages across all development lifecycle environments
• Perform PeopleTools Updates/Upgrades as required to support the customer on multiple Windows and Linux based server systems
• Experience installing and supporting the latest PUM images for testing and the bug re-creation support
• General skills on Linux (Unix) to perform all of the required tasks indicated previously.
• Experience with the SSL Certificate request and install process both within the application and for Web based PKI.
• Experience working on complex projects with high visibility to senior leadership
• Experience documenting complex procedures to ensure knowledge transfers are smooth and met customer requirements
Education/years of experience: High School diploma/GED with 12 years of experience, or Associates degree with 10 years of experience, or Bachelors degree with 8 years of experience, or Masters degree with 6 years of experience, or PhD with 4 years of experience.
TS//SCI with CI Polygraph
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome's range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time-off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
1. Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
2. Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
3. Upload a Current Resume
4.Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (Including questionnaire, resume and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for the position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis or race, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, preform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case-basis.
- Required Skills