Careers at RxSense
Our culture is more than a set of values, principles and promises. It’s the dynamic embodiment of who we are, where we’ve been and where we’re headed tomorrow.
Sr. Clinical Consultant, Enterprise Platform Solutions
- Job Title
- Sr. Clinical Consultant, Enterprise Platform Solutions
- Job ID
- Other Location
Senior, Clinical Consultant, Enterprise Platform Services
RxSense is a Boston-based health technology company offering powerful technology solutions built to make prescription drugs more affordable for all. We operate two business units – Enterprise Platform Solutions (“EPS”), which provides turnkey technology services to employers, health plans, and others who wish to administer pharmacy benefits, and Direct to Consumer (“DTC”), which offers cash pay prescription benefits to people under the consumer brand SingleCare.
Incorporated in 2014, RxSense is one of the fastest-growing companies in New England. We are privately held and proud to have been recognized by Fast Company as one of 2020’s Most Innovative Companies, and by Forbes as a 2020 Best Startup Employer. Our CEO and Founder, Rick Bates, was named the EY New England Entrepreneur of the Year award winner in 2018.
The Sr. Clinical Consultant in the Enterprise Platform Services division will report to the Chief Pharmacy Officer and will be responsible for managing client relationships and providing strategic guidance to RxSense clients. This critical role bridges the technology platform and clinical objectives to allow RxSense clients to deliver best-in-class clinical services.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Collaborate with account management team to provide strategic direction and support to enable customers to meet their objective and goals in providing outstanding clinical support
· Oversight of client implementation and maintenance of formularies as well as utilization management adjudication
· Execute formulary changes per client intent to ensure formularies will adjudicate at point-of-sale as expected
· Provide client support and training as it relates to EPS products RxAgile and RxIQ
· Works with Benefit team to ensure appropriate implementation and maintenance of client formulary and utilization management.
· Support RFP and sales opportunities as it relates to enterprise platform solutions along with new client sales.
· Deliver client recommendations based on data and trends in the industry
· Troubleshoots and mitigates reported claims defects
· Researches clinical and claims related inquiries from RxSense clients
· Completes special projects and assignments, such as documenting processes and procedures and facilitating with internal and external training
· Actively participates as a key member of cross-functional work groups, teams, and committees as assigned
· Ensures timely deliverables, high levels of quality, and efficient use of resources
· Maintains a knowledge base of RxSense standard offerings and services
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or Pharm D
· Current and unrestricted Pharmacist license (any state)
· Experience working for a PBM and/or Health Plan in a client-facing role with external clients (beyond patients and prescribers)
· Experience developing and delivering formal presentations
· Experience working with Pharmacy Claims adjudication system
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite of solutions
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
· Excellent working knowledge of pharmacy benefit administration
· Proficient ability to own the success of projects with minimal supervision using sound judgment, while maintaining a professional and positive demeanor
· Must be able to develop and maintain strong working relationships on a multi-level basis
· Superior written and verbal communication skills - ability to communicate information & ideas clearly & concisely
· Ability to foster a positive and creative work environment
· Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced atmosphere
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Ability to work under tight deadlines