Career opportunities at Methodist Health System
WORKDAY SECURITY ARCHITECT
- Job Title
- WORKDAY SECURITY ARCHITECT
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75203
- Other Location
WORKDAY SECURITY ARCHITECT FEATURED
METHODIST HEALTH SYSTEM
DALLAS, TX, 75265-5999
Full-time · Day · 8:00
Req # 20056596
The Workday Security Lead/Architect is responsible for overall security architecture and governance across the Workday platform at Methodist Health System (MHS). The Workday Security Architect will partner with other Workday administrators on security configuration across all domains including: Core HCM, Compensation, Payroll, Talent, Absence, Benefits, Core Financials, Supply Chain, Integrations, and Reporting. This role will partner closely with stakeholders in HR, Finance, Supply Chain, and IT and external consulting partners. Supports and promotes the vision, mission, and strategic plans of Methodist Health System
Work schedule will be flexible with remote environment with in office once every two weeks.
Relocation Assistance provided
Your Job Requirements:
- Workday Pro Security Certification
- Workday Pro Reporting Certification
- Workday Integrations Experience
- Management Consulting or Technology Consulting experience
- 3+ years related experience with Workday implementations AND 3+ years’ experience operating as a Workday Security Administrator
- Led one or more teams responsible for design, development, implementation and change management of Workday security related projects
- Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Engineering, Business, Management Information Systems)
- Minimum 3-5 years in Workday project implementation or operations role focused on implementation, governance, process improvement, and/or data analytics.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience as Workday Security Administrator and/or Architect.
- Must have a strong understanding of system release management
- Strong process-oriented and data-oriented problem solver
- Must have a solid understanding of organizational change management and user adoption methodologies
- Proven ability to think strategically while delivering practical solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to facilitate
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Security Strategy – This role will own the overall Security Strategy & define the governance to maintain security across the Workday platform over time.
- Workday Technical Skills – This role will need the Workday technical skills to modify custom, intersection and integration security configuration.
- Consultative, Inter-personal & Influence Skills – This role will work closely with internal Workday administrators and stakeholders and external application management services. Influence is a required skill to gain adoption of security recommendations by multiple stakeholders.
- Create new strategies, guidelines, and processes for security where none currently exist. This role will need to concisely explain and communicate them to leadership
- Testing – Create and execute test plans and partner with other Workday administrators to ensure thorough testing of all impacted domains.
- System Change Control – Serve as a stakeholder in the system change control process ensuring proper security for Workday changes moving to Production.
- Upgrades / New Features – Assess, plan, and launch new feature with each Workday Upgrade.
- Reporting – Provide security reports to identify improvement opportunities and for security audits.
- System Support – Troubleshoot security issues and identify and resolve root causes of issues.
- Requirements Gathering – Understand business needs and capture requirements.
- Process Improvement – Proactive, continuous improvements of security processes
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
Methodist Health System is a highly revered, leading nonprofit healthcare organization in Dallas, Texas. Named one of the fastest-growing health systems in America by Modern Healthcare, Methodist includes 12 hospitals, either through ownership or affiliation. Our wholly owned and full-service hospitals include Methodist Dallas, Methodist Charlton, Methodist Mansfield, and Methodist Richardson Medical Centers; Methodist Richardson – Campus for Continuing Care; and, just opened, Methodist Midlothian Medical Center. Our affiliated physician organization is Methodist Medical Group, which includes more than 50 healthcare clinics, two concierge medicine clinics, an urgent care clinic, and a virtual care platform known as MethodistNOW. At Methodist, we strive to have a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve — one that is welcoming of the skills and talents of all groups. Our reputation as an award-winning employer shows in the honors we’ve earned:
• Magnet® designations for Methodist Dallas, Methodist Mansfield, and Methodist Richardson
• 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare nine years in a row by Becker’s Hospital Review
• Military Friendly Employer, Silver Designation
• One of three 2019 Top Healthcare Diversity Organizations in the U.S.
• Ranked No. 2 on DiversityInc’s List of Top Hospitals and Health Systems in America, 2018
• First member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network in Texas, since 2015.
Our Care Commitments
• Take Care of Patients
• Take Care of Each Other
• Take Care of Ourselves
• Take Care of Methodist