Career opportunities at Methodist Health System
Sr Systems Engineer- Citrix
- Job Title
- Sr Systems Engineer- Citrix
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75203
- Other Location
Sr Systems Engineer- Citrix
METHODIST HEALTH SYSTEM
DALLAS, TX, 75265-5999
Full-time · Day · 8-5
Req # 20056800
In this highly visible, fast-paced, and challenging position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for our patients. The Sr. Systems Administrator Provides technical direction within the team and across the Information Systems department.
Work schedule will be flexible with remote environment with in office once every two weeks.
Relocation Assistance provided
Your Job Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Citrix Xenapp 7.15 and/or 1912 and Netscaler experience a must.
- Citrix (CCP-V and/or CCE-V), MCSE, VMware certification preferred.
- Seven or more years' experience designing, installing, and maintaining Citrix Xenapp 7.x, Citrix Xendesktop (Windows 7 & 10), NetScaler Gateway, Citrix Storefront, and Citrix Director, PVS, Citrix UPM, knowledge of Citrix online and offline databases, Citrix WEM, application layering, Citrix Cloud, and Windows virtual desktops
- Experience deploying printers via Citrix policy required, experience with PrinterLogic a plus.
- Five years’ experience in automating assigned tasks utilizing PowerShell. Ability to publish scripts as well as adapt scripts for use cases. Ability to modify and troubleshoot Citrix configuration via Powershell is required.
- Seven or more years’ experience working in an environment with complex networking solutions with senior level fundamental knowledge in networking principles (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP)
- Seven or more years’ experience managing enterprise level Active Directory Structures
- Seven or more years’ experience creating and maintaining complex Microsoft Group Policy and Citrix policy implementations
- Seven or more years' experience creating, maintaining, following Standard Operating Procedures for repeatable processes, disaster recovery, and common problem resolution
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build Relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
Methodist Health System is a highly revered, leading nonprofit healthcare organization in Dallas, Texas. Named on of the fastest-growing health systems in America by Modern Healthcare, Methodist will soon include 11 hospitals, either through ownership or affiliation. Our wholly owned and full-service hospitals include Methodist Dallas, Methodist Charlton, Methodist Mansfield, and Methodist Richardson Medical Centers; Methodist Richardson -- Campus for Continuing Care; and, opening fall 2020 Methodist Midlothian Medical Center. Our affiliated physician organization is Methodist Medical Group, which includes more than 50 healthcare clinics, two concierge medicine clinics, an urgent care clinic and a virtual care platform known as MethodistNOW. At Methodist, we strive to have a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve -- one that is welcoming of the skills and talents of all groups. Our reputation as an award-winning employer shows in the honors we've earned:
- Magnet® designations for Methodist Dallas, Methodist Mansfield, and Methodist Richardson
- A Best Place to Work 15 years straight by the Dallas Business Journal
- A 150 Great Places to Work in Health care nine years in a row by Becker's Hospital Review
- Military Friendly Employer
- One of three 2019 Top Healthcare Diversity Organizations in the U.S.
- Ranked No. 2 on DiversityInc's List of Top Hospitals and Health Systems in America, 2018
- First member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network in Texas, since 2015
Our Care Commitments
- Take Care of Patients
- Take Care of Each Other
- Take Care of Ourselves
- Take Care of Methodist